It’s time for our 1,300+ wonderful members to renew as we embark on the new OSRP year starting July 1st. Members know that the OSRP is the only Ontario association dedicated exclusively to RPs, keeping focus on our unique needs, abilities and goals.
Very well done for those who have already renewed your membership - 5 Gold Stars To You!!!
For those who haven't renewed yet, there’s only a few days before Friday’s deadline.
CLICK HERE TO BEAT THE DEADLINE & RENEW NOW.
We have chosen NOT to raise our rates, despite inflation, in view of helping our members continue to thrive in your professional home, the OSRP.
As our association grows in numbers, so does our capacity to do more for RPs in communities across Ontario. Join us!
Questions? Contact Society Manager Evonne Brant at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-923-4050.
Benefits of Membership
- A vibrant online and offline peer community rich in resources, expertise and support
- OSRP Connect — A members-only listserv for connection and resources
- OSRP Central — A monthly newsletter to keep you in the know with events, resources and news you can use
- Affordable group plan for liability insurance through McFarland Rowlands for full Legal Defence. Its premiums that do not go up if there is a legal case or College complaint against you
- An extended group health benefits plan through Equitable Life that includes dental, prescription drugs, extended health care including psychotherapy, travel insurance, and much more – tailored to your and your household’s needs
- Liaison with the CRPO to ensure your voice is heard
- Opportunity to join vibrant committees including Advocacy, EDI, Wellness, Connect, Ethics and more
- Opportunity to join the Board of Directors
New Race-Based Data Collection Initiative
The OSRP is committed to respecting and advancing our diversity and reducing inequities by gathering information about our community in order to establish a baseline that measures success. The collection of race-based data is an essential component of addressing disparities prevalent in Ontario's Health Care system.
We invite you to complete the five demographic questions found when you click, EDIT PROFILE, on the renewal page. The option to not participate in any particular question is available for those choosing “prefer not to say” for one or more of the data points.
This Initiative is part of a larger data collection project launched across Canada, in collaboration with the Black Psychology Section of the Canadian Psychological Association.
Thank you in advance for participating in the efforts to reduce barriers like systemic inequities in Ontario.
More Good News! We have chosen NOT to raise our rates, despite inflation, in view of helping our members continue to thrive in your professional home, the OSRP.
Annual Membership Rates for July 1, 2023—June 30, 2024 are as follows:
- Clinical and Qualifying Members: registered as RP or RP (Qualifying) in good standing with CRPO — $195 + 25.35 HST = $220.35
- Friend of the Society: individuals interested in helping professions in the wider community who wish to be affiliated with the Society — $125 + $16.25 HST = $141.25
- Retired: former Clinical or Qualifying member no longer practising psychotherapy — $50 + $6.50 HST = $56.50
- Student Member: registered in a CRPO-recognized program — $95 + $12.35 HST = $107.35
Your amount owing may be less if you or someone you referred took advantage of our membership invitation program.
Your discount code for 2023 is OSRP2023-150. If no discount code appears here, it is because you do not have one.
IMPORTANT: For information on how to renew (and apply your discount, if applicable), please read this document.
Don't have a password? Create it here https://osrp.ca/Sys/ResetPasswordRequest.Click here to renew your membership
If you have any questions, please contact Society Manager Evonne Brant at email@example.com or call 416-923-4050 – all messages with be returned during normal business hours
Don't know your password? Reset it here https://osrp.ca/Sys/ResetPasswordRequest
The OSRP Board of Directors and Administrative Staff